Our Standard Ute Tray comes with:
- Lights set in a recessed panel for protection with a cut out to allow easy towbar operation.
- Rubber behind lights to protect fittings from stones, and dust.
- A step on each corner for easy access.
- Front hurdles can be contoured or straight, round pipe or square RHS and have mesh or bars as infill.
- Antiloose fasteners (over centre locks) are used on sides.
- Sides and back made with zincanneal to avoid rusting.
- High quality workmanship – all welds ground off and neatly finished.
- Painting: 2 pack - white or black. Enamel - charcoal or hammertone grey. Other colours are optional extras All trays are wire brushed, prepsoled, etch primed, filled, and sanded prior to painting
- 3mm floorplate, or plain floor.
- Removable drop in corner posts to allow independent swinging of tailgate and sides.
- All trays are fitted with our distinctive EE mudflaps.
- 2 x dog anchor links on front hurdle so your dog can be secured safely.
Some Optional Extras for Custom Ute Trays:
- Toolboxes under the ute tray on either side, (with or without fuel filler adaption) with grease able hinges and quality rubber sealant. Can be adapted for batteries.
- Rear hurdles with/without ladder pegs.
- Heavier front or rear hurdle.
- Higher or lower sides.
- Split sides.
- Timber floor.
- Builders rack with/without webbing.
- Scrub rails.
- Side rails.
- Tarp bars for tarpaulin canopy covers with two curved side rails and one raised centre rail allowing water to drain.
- Spare tyre carrier under tray or on front hurdle.
- Spring loaded over centre catches on sides.
- Aerial/light mounts.
- Water tanks – 60 /80 litre caravan tanks are most suitable, but we cater for your needs
- Tipping system. 3 tonne under body, electric over hydraulic hoist, with control mounted on dash and or pendulum control and side swinging tailgate.
- We have access to a large range of LED lights and can fit as many as required
- Work lights, or flashing lights can be fitted, as well as power access points.
- 2-pack painting or powder coating, coded to your vehicle. Powder coating colours are limited.